Events & News
Arizona - INFORMATION SESSION AVAILABLE!
Upcoming date: Tuesday, November 14th.
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Where: SIRRI, 4515 S. McClintock Drive, Suite 208, Tempe, Arizona
click here for map
Please join us at one of our upcoming free information sessions presenting SIRRI's Developmental Rehabilitation & Learning Center.
- Learn how our programs can help your child or client
- Review testimonials, case studies and outcomes
- Listen to other parents share their experiences
The Sensory Learning Program is a powerful foundational program which has been extremely helpful in assisting our clients with their developmental and sensory issues. We would love to share some additional stories of success with you.
Additional programs and services available at SIRRI include:
- Learning Center for cognitive training & learning enhancement
- Educational & Developmental Assessments
- Neurofeedback & Biofeedback
- Quantitative Electroencephalography (QEEG or Brain Map)
Each of these programs and services is available individually or incorporated in any combination for a multi-disciplinary intervention and a truly comprehensive developmental learning experience to improve your child or client's sensory, motor and learning abilities.
Seating is limited. Please contact SIRRI at (480) 777-7075 or e-mail to reserve this date. If you are unable to attend, please call for a free one-on-one Consultation.
click here to view our most recent Newsletter